Friday, 21 September 2007

CORNISH HERITAGE FARMS

A few weeks ago I received a call from the owner of Cornish Heritage Farms, Liz Pomeroy - and to my great surprise she informed me that I had been chosen as one of 10 new "fresh face" designers for CHF!!!!! I became aware of their search through the fantastic blog by Lisa Strahl who is Design Team Leader at CHF. Visit Mona Lisa Moments to be inspired!
Once I got over the shock, we had a lovely chat and THEN I didn't sleep a wink that night.

As I write today I still haven't received my stamps but I'm being REALLY patient!!! Liz sent them promptly but I guess Royal Mail or Customs want to have a look at them first they are so good!!*wink* I'm able to content myself by looking at the samples created by the rest of the design team. Cornish Heritage Farms gallery. I'm sure you'll agree they are all wonderful!

CHF has released 8 new background stamps. They have a reputation for the most amazing array of versatile backgrounds to suit any project. (amongst other designs of course........more will follow on this as my stamps arrive and samples will magically appear).
Here is a peek at the new releases but don't forget their existing bestsellers too!
New backgrounders
Cheesecloth

Gingham
Scalloped lace
Cracked Montana earth
Montana tree bark
Petite pattern
Tulle
Woodgrain

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Hi Mandy, welcome to blogland. Can't believe you're still waiting for those stamps - you must be practically mugging the postie every morning!

You baby thankyous are cute - looking forward to seeing what you create with your CHF stamps.