Sunday, 23 September 2007

Trick or Treat??


Aren't these little trick or treaters cute? They're from the Fright Night set by My Favorite Things. You can tell I have new stamps to play with. I'm working on a witch image at the moment so I'll post again soon. The bats, spider and Eek! are also in the same set. Ribbons are from Mayarts and are available at Mill House Crafts. I coloured the image with my fav Prismacolor pencils and of course stickle to finish. There is black diamond stickle on the spider's body and witch's hat but it isn't clear from my pic. The purple shading around the image is quite a good colour and makes it more interesting than grey for example.

I have some children's classes soon and I'm sure they'll love these images.

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

WOW, this card is fantastic, love the coloring and glitter, love your blog, you are so talented, thanks for sharing.

Silvergirl said...

This card is FANTASTIC! I love this set too. I've been resisting and you have pushed me (ever so gently) into buying it! Fun!

Thanks for sharing,
Lise

A. Sanborn said...

This is just SPOOK-tacular Mandy! *wink* LOVE the spider "propelling" from your ribbon!

Your Blog is great my friend!

Hugs,
Anne :)

Abbie said...

I like the way everything is set out and I like the stamp with all the little monsters on it! hehe! xx