Friday, 12 October 2007

Christmas Fishes!!!

I just wanted to make a very quick post showing yet another of Asela's new images released yesterday at Cornish Heritage Farms. This little fishy guy is v.. CUUUTE! and there are a couple of sentiments that work perfectly with him.

Coloured with Prismacolour pencils (big fav. of mine!). I added the movement to his tail and fins with black fineliner and hand drew the bubble with a turqoise fineliner by Staedtler Triplus. Both ribbons by Mayarts.
This is a very fast card and I know my children will love using him for their cards this year.
For those of you in the UK, I have ordered the new images unmounted and they will hopefully arrive soon at Mill House Crafts.

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Too cute, love how you added the movement to him and bubbles.

mimihas5 said...

I really like that you colored the fish blue. Your card is not only adorable but it has such a clean fresh look to it.

Mary

My Paper World said...

So cute! great colours and I love the bubbles!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Love it girl! I just love it!