Saturday, 13 October 2007

Simple & Sweet

I took delivery of these cute, cute, cute Hampton Art Christmas stamps. I seem to be in the mood for sweet, simple, fast cards at the moment! It is so easy to get caught up in the matting, layering and embellishing when an image, nicely coloured can be just as effective.


The relaxed snowman is my FAV! but the "snowman in a window" is brilliant for using with those circle punches we all own.
Both coloured with Prismacolor pencils and adorned with Mayarts ribbons. and of course....stickles!!!!
I have a couple more stamps from the Hampton Art range so watch this space for more cutesy Christmas samples.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love both of these! So simple but perfect.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh my word Mandy these are ADORABLE!! TOOO CUTE!!!!

Suzanne said...

These are fantastic, do you have to send to th US for your stamps or can they bought in the UK?