Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Yet another cute snowman family!

I just wanted to quickly add this cute little image. You may have already seen it on my gallery at Splitcoaststampers but if not, here you go.

The image is Hampton Arts again and I wanted to enter the "bling" weekly challenge on SCS, hence the sparkle and gelly gems.
Coloured with my fav prismacolour pencils and stickled with pink and lime. Gelly gems are by Gel-a-tins and come in various colour ranges in cute little jars.
Lime organza with pink dots is by Mayarts and is in stock at my wee shop, Mill House Crafts.
Why not try a few non-traditional colour schemes on your Christmas cards this year.

My "Quick Six" cards are full up for Thursday and Saturday this week but there are 2 places left on "Glisten, twinkle & shine" in November. If you are in North Antrim, N. Ireland, drop me a line. Be careful though as you could become addicted!!!!

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

So cute, and I love the colours!

Minnie~Knits said...

I agree, using non-traditional colors seems really fun and lively! Cute card!

Suzanne said...

Another gorgeous card, you mentioned you have some Hampton Art stamps for sale please could you email me a list or do you have a website? s.lumber@tiscali.co.uk

Melissa said...

What a cute card! I love the pink and green together, my two favourite colours :)