Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Announcing Phoebe!!!

My sister has become a granny to the beautiful Phoebe!!!!! Here is the little lady herself, proudly held by her big cousin Annie (8yrs). Awww!!
We're planning to stamp her little footprints and emboss them in silver and gold. CUTEEEEE.
Here are a batch of personalised thankyou cards for Phoebe's parents to send out. I stamped "Phoebe" under the little bear using Karen Foster snap stamps and inside are all her details.
I tied them all up together in pastel ribbon and attached a tiny pink dummy/pacifier. I think they liked them.
I had fun using little girly baby stamps and here is another I did to congratulate the proud parents. The little dress and sentiment are from A Muse and coloured with Copics.
(ignore my scruffy craft table!)

3 comments:

Etha said...

ohhhhh how sweet!! I'm getting all mushy these days when I see babies, some 7 more weeks and I'll be grandma too!
Love the thank you cards and the tickled pink card is just DARLING!!

Abbie said...

I really like the teddy bear stamp on the Thank - you cards and the tickled pink card is really nice! Phoebe is so cute!

mimihas5 said...

Oh my goodness. That little baby girls is adorable. Annie is a little doll too. :)

You cards came out beautiful. I love the card with the little baby girl dress. How sweet is that?

Mary