Tuesday, 13 November 2007

COPICS!! 3 colourways.



Well, I am absolutely loving my new Copic Sketch markers and my daughters have caught the colouring bug too.
I started by stamping out the image by "My Favorite Things" from the set "How sweet it is" (available at Mill House Crafts). The sentiment "Best Birthday Wishes" is from another of their sets.
I used them as I use my Prismacolour pencils by laying down the palest shade first and adding shading and shadows in deeper tones. If you like, once I master them, I'll try and photograph a short tutorial to show the Copics in action step-by-step.

7 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These are beautiful, think you have already mastered the shading with the copics.

Marlou said...

beautiful cards!! i really would love to buy them markers, they look amazing :)

Alli Miles said...

Girl, these cards are absolutely DELICIOUS!

Lori Craig said...

I love your cards....I love your blog...I'm so glad our paths have crossed! Have a good weekend, friend. :)

mimihas5 said...

Oh my, your cards came out beautiful. You did an awesome job using the Copic markers.

Mary

Kelly AKA Emmiestamps said...

Great cards!! You have to give me some tip for coloring with these makers!

Abbie said...

This is my favorite stamp ever! I love all the different colors and patterns on the cards!!