Wednesday, 7 November 2007

Sakura stardust clear pens

Well, Lisa Strahl over at Cornish Heritage Farms has put a "product spotlight" on Sakura stardust clear glitter pens on the CHF forum from 5th to 15th of November and the product will change every couple of weeks.

I had this image coloured from a few weeks back and I finally decided to do something with it! I don't normally colour and think about it later - I usually have a ribbon or designer paper in mind and colour my image to co-ordinate or contrast.

Anyhoo, I have acquired Spellbinder's nestabilities dies (big smiley face!!)which can be used with their Wizard, Cuttlebug or Bigshot etc. (Mill House Crafts has the Cuttlebug in stock and Wizard machine and nestabilities are on order). I cut the scallop circle and embossed it around the image and sponged the edges with Brilliance Ivy.
I inked up the pine branch background by Cornish Heritage Farms using Adirondack in Meadow and stamped on plain dk green card.
I added orangey (is that a word??) organza and dotty olive organza to the left of the scallop and finished with 3 orange brads.
Now to get back to the Sakura pens - I went back over the image and added the pen where I wanted sparkle and shine.
Drop me a comment if you likey!!

3 comments:

Pegg S said...

Very pretty!! The coloring is beautiful and I love the look of the nestabilities!

Kelly Sampson AKA Emmiestamps said...

So pretty I just love the sparkly snow!!

Anonymous said...

I think this card is absolutely fabulous! It has inspired me to get on with my Christmas cards - late as usual! lol Jude