Monday, 19 November 2007

Shelly's snowman

Just time for a quick upload before the battery goes on my laptop! This was actually my very first attempt at colouring with my Copics and I finally mounted it and made a card! The paper is from Hot off the press and the little sentiment was completed with my tiny Karen Foster snap stamps (Unbelievably they are no longer producing these). I wanted them so badly I tracked them down for sale in Australia!!!
This stamp is another of Hampton Arts and is actually called Shelly's snowman hence my title today.
I've been stitching today on my new Janome mini sewing machine ( a purchase at the fair in Glasgow). Keep watching for some samples as soon as I get a good pic.

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the DP and that cute little snowman

Abbie said...

I love this snowman stamp it is so cut!!