Monday, 5 November 2007

Sneak peek

Tomorrow sees the release of 6 wonderful new sets by designer Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms. It is fun being in the design team and getting a heads up on what's coming and I had the privilege of getting to play with the "Sweet Thang"set. Check out the gallery at CHF as all the designers were given different sets and there are sneak peeks from the others for you to view. I personally will be buying quite a few of the others!
I recently purchased the Wizard by Spellbinders and this cute apron is one of their dies. I stamped it with the Cornish Heritage Farms petite backgrounder stamp in Brilliance pearlescent olive. The dotty designer paper at the base is by Denami and cut with large scallop scissors.
The lollipops, sentiment and 2 little hearts are from the "Sweet Thang" set.
Lisa Strahl, head of design team over at CHF announced a product spotlight today on Sakura clear glitter pens which reminded me I have them but as yet unopened. With this in mind, I glittered up the lollipops and dotted around the hearts. I think I'm going to be using these pens alot!!!
Sparkles up close.........

I'll post pics tomorrow of the new releases by CHF!

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so pretty, can't wait to see all the new wonderful sets.

Silvergirl said...

You are SO clever!!! I love this card!

Mary Duffek said...

Love the apron on the card!!! Your card is adorable!!!!!!!

Etha said...

wow how cute is that!! I love what you did with the apron, so clever! And the lollipops and hearts with their glitter are wonderful.

Alli Miles said...

Oh girl this is SOOO cute. Love it.