Tuesday, 20 November 2007

A stitch in time......

Well, I did say I got a new toy at the Glasgow craft fair ~ Taadah!!! The Janome mini sewing machine! I know it is early days but I am really loving it! I have a larger sewing machine (which my sister has borrowed!!) but I wanted something that would sit on my craft desk easily amongst all my other creative mess.
I'm a bit wobbly on corners and bends but I wanted to share my first project with you. I've just found out that this stamp is now retired by CHF but the backgrounder "cheesecloth" is a really detailed and versatile stamp. The little "blessed" is from this stamp.
This card was a bit different for me in that it was A5 size and needed the bg stamp twice and have you noticed there isn't any glitter!!! Lift your chin off the floor!!
It isn't the best photograph in the floor but I took it in poor lighting last night and was too impatient to wait for another photo opportunity.

3 comments:

Alli Miles said...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!!!! I am soooo jealous of your stitching.

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card ,love the details ,Dawnx

Abbie said...

This card is gorgeous the stitching is a really good idea!