Saturday, 15 December 2007

Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't print what I really said when I did this!!!!!

I spent about 2.5hrs painting this pot for a prize in a raffle for the Down's syndrome association, so I was gutted when I kicked it over and it looked like this!!!!


Anyway, after drying my tears and beating myself up I started again the next day but decided to do 4 this time (allowing for breakages!!!).



A few poinsettias from the local garden centre and Taadah!!!! - the raffle prize and some pressies for my relatives. ( and no I didn't knock any more over!!)
Up close, they have lovely sparkly noses.

I handpainted the designs but I did stamp the snowflakes using white paint and Gel-a-tins retro snowflake set.
I've a few cards to share tomorrow.......

6 comments:

Wife2TJ said...

Oh no! I am so sorry that happened. Thought these are so beautiful, you have a lot of talent!

mimihas5 said...

I remember reading the post where you had knocked over your first pot that you had just finsished painting. But look what you have done! Oh my gosh you hand painted 4very gogeous pots. I love thes!

Mary

Mary Duffek said...

Tooo adorable!!! Lovey them.

happydays525 said...

These are so great!

conniecrafter said...

So sorry about your accident, but these turned out so cute, just love them!

Anonymous said...

That was such bad luck when the pot got broken, it was such a nice one but all the other ones are just as nice! Abbie xx