Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Fast & Fun!

As promised here are a few cards completed for the birthday bash over at Cornish Heritage Farms. I started this penguin card with my monochromatic challenge in mind but I was too tempted to add some colour here and there! All words handwritten, like you didn't guess!!!!
I feel a little bit like this penguin at the moment trying to keep a step ahead of all the Christmassy things I have still to do!!
The penguins are available singly at Cornish Heritage Farms designed by the very talented Asela Hopkins.


This was quickly put together using a scrap left over from a Nestability scalloped rectangle, some turquoise Colorbox queue ink pad and a sponge! This cute reindeer is another of Asela's stamped in the same turquoise. Pink copics to colour. Liquid applique for tail. Brad from Dovecraft. Lovely stripey ribbon from Mayarts. The little sentiment is from Kim Hughes Christmas set at CHF.

Last but not least, my good friend Lori challenged us to "mask" and I chose Sally the sheep and reverse polka dots backgrounder. This card was for birthday girl Lisa Strahl. In real life, Sally is very pink and very sparkly - just how I imagine Lisa!!!


4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very cute cards! I especially love the colours on the reindeer one!

Flossie's Follies said...

These are adorable, love the sheep.

Alli Miles said...

Love the cards you made!!!!

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable! I really like the last card with all the sheep....very cute!!!!