Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Hey cupcakes!!!

Finally got a chance to play with my new rubbah!!!Love, love, love my large polkas!! (stamped in brilliance graphite black). This is one of the new release backgrounders from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Cupcakes, xo's, heart and 'hey cupcake' from Kim Hughes new set "Hugs & Kisses" at Cornish Heritage Farms.

Happy Birthday is from Kim Hughes "Tag, you're it" set.

Copic spica glitter added to cupcakes.

Large heart hand drawn with Sakura gelly roll in black- also the cake stand is hand drawn with same pen. Black brads by Lasting Impressions.

I love the simplicity of this card and I like strawberries!!! Super shiny in real life.


Flourish and sentiment is from Kim Hughes' "Cute Curls".


Strawberry is from Kim Hughes' "Sweet Thang".


I added glossy accents from Ranger but unfortunately I think I did it too soon and blurred the little strawberry seeds beyond recognition.When the glossy accents had dried I added white seeds with my Sakura souffle white pen!!!


If you look closely you will see I embossed a square with my nestabilities.


Well I told you they would be different from TK!!!


3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These are so pretty, love how you embossed the card.

Lori Craig said...

Oh I love your Hugs and Kisses cards. I will need to purchase those...it's about that time, isn't it. All things sweet! Merry Christmas, Mandy!

Abbie said...

I love those two cards! Abbie