Sunday, 10 February 2008

Beelated birthday greetings.

This cute little bee is one of my favourite stamps and it is by A muse. He doesn't actually have wings but I decided he needed some (wink!) and of course a dotted flight path. The sentiment is A muse too and I stamped it onto half a label punch from Stampin up and doodled around the edges. The yellow and black inks are both Brilliance. Ribbons are my fav dotty organza by May arts. (Lots in stock at Mill House Crafts!)
The background, from distance, looks like strips of ribbon but as you can see it is just faux ribbon stamped. These stamps are by Papertrey Ink which is a fab company with great designs. the stamp set is FAUX RIBBON amazingly.....
Nichole Heady is the brains behind the company or at least one of them and her blog, Capture the Moment, is not to be missed!!!!!!

I made this card before my blogging adventures began but thought I'd share with you.

1 comment:

Marlou said...

such a beeeeautiful card Amanda!!! :) :)