Sunday, 27 January 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I've read lots of tagging on other sites but being relatively new to blogging, I've never participated before.My good friend and Cornish Heritage Designer Mary Anderson tagged me today. Check out her blog, It's all about the journey. You won't be disappointed!

Tagging rules!!

Link back to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog - we all want to know them!
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

MY RANDOM FACTS!

1. I am one of 8 children!!
2. I like being on my own sometimes - see no. 1!!! :)
3. I got in big trouble when I bunked off school for 2 days when I was 12. I went shopping with my friends. (Those who know me won't be surprised!)
4. I was a police officer for almost 5 yrs in Manchester!!
5. I'm an advanced driver (see no. 4!). My husband doesn't agree....... :)
6. I broke my arm when I was 4 swinging from a neighbour's fence!
7. We are the proud owners of 2 lovely pregnant donkeys, Winnie & Rosie!

Proof of fact 7!!


Most of the people I know with blogs have already been tagged..... so I have decided to tag some special people who took the time to leave me a comment on my blog!

Marlou ~ Scrapping with love

Wife2TJ ~ A Scrap Addict's blog

Edna Taylor ~ Edna's place

Mary Duffek ~ Moe Joe Designs

Live.Life.Create.Art

Laurie ~ Stamping for God's Glory

My Paper World


Play along if you have the time.


3 comments:

happydays525 said...

So fun! Rosie and Winnie look to be quite the pair! =)

Marlou said...

thanks amanda!! must get round to this as a few have tagged me :) Ps my friend and I were thinkin of heading up to you saturday, just wondering are you open then ??

Marlou said...

pps love your cute donkeys :)