Saturday, 26 January 2008

Thomas Kinkade ~ Cornish Heritage Farms!!!

I have some great news for all my blog visitors from the UK!!!

I am now the selling a large range of the Cornish Heritage stamps including the Thomas Kinkade images, backgrounders and much much more!!!!!
Please click here for details.

I have exclusive distribution rights to retailers in the UK so if you are a retailer, please contact me.
If your local stamp store doesn't stock this wonderful line of stamps, let them know that Mill House Crafts is their contact.

I will be exhibiting at the NEC in Birmingham next month, so fingers crossed that retailers will love the CHF stamps as much as I do!

2 comments:

asela said...

Congratulations!!1 That's wonderful news

Kristine Reynolds said...

Congratulations Mandi! I know everyone will love CHF as much as we do!