Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Wild thing!!

In honour of the snow here in Switzerland I thought I would feature a cold climate loving cute penguin. Oh I know they live at the South pole but I needed a tenuous link to show off this card. :)

This is one of my all time favourite cards and not too time consuming to make. It is also a great way of using those cute penguin stamps you might have that only get dusted off at Christmas.
The penguin is by Sunday International and they have some others that are facing left and right so you could create a little scene.
The lower half is actually a stamp roller by Stampin up which I inked in black and added orange stickle. "Wild thing" is a sticker I had left over from a set by KI Memories ( I think!!).
The stitched grosgrain is by Creative Impressions.

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the clean crispness of this card, that background paper is fantstic.

Sharon said...

What a fun card! It's looks like you and your family are really enjoy Switzerland.