Thursday, 28 February 2008

Easter project ~ CHF Blog

A little while ago I put together a tutorial and project for Cornish Heritage Farm's own blog using their stamps. Here is a sample of a little 2-4-6-8 treat box and card that I did.........


To see more bonus projects and a brief tutorial, please click HERE!.
Most of the supplies used are listed also, but if you have any questions, let me know!

I thought it would be fun to use my Kim Hughes cute "Cutie Petootie" set coloured with Copics and of course include chocolate!!!! Those Cadbury's mini eggs didn't last long after the photos were taken.

Got to go finish a card I am working on.........
Feel free to let me know if you'd like to see more of these tutorials and projects.

1 comment:

A. Sanborn said...

OMGoodness... How did I ever miss this DARLING creation of yours, Mandy?! Carrot flowers and ribbon tag "threader" just divine!

LOVE it! *wink*

{HUGS} :)