Friday, 15 February 2008

Sneak peek!!!

Cornish Heritage Farms are releasing a new line of Easter stamps by Asela Hopkins so you can guarantee you are going to love them!

Here is one to whet your appetite!

As you can see it is a simple design but with NEC trip starting 6.30am tomorrow a.m. I just wanted to play with the new stamps. The image is coloured with Copics and I used my oval nestabilites. The beautiful green silk ribbon is by Creative Impressions.

I'll try and post another tomorrow on the run up to the stamp release on the 20th. Keep watching Cornish Heritage Farm's blog for my project. (It was due 5th Feb but everything has to be moved to a later date due to exhibition committments at CHA in California.)

I'll try and take a few photos at the NEC to keep you updated on any new lines or can't live without supplies.

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very Very cute Mandy!

Your coloring is beautiful!!!!!

Marlou said...

oh wow!!! Amanda this is beautiful!!! love the cute stamp and of course the COPICS!!! :) :)

Lesley Langdon said...

VERY seet Mandy! You are one talented lady!