Saturday, 26 April 2008

Biker Birthday!!


I've been dying to ink this image up for ages and I thought it could be birthday-fied with some good designer paper and lots of glitter.
I had originally stamped little rocks (from the same set) on the road but I decided to change them to little cupcakes in keeping with the birthday theme.
My niece is 21 and although she doesn't ride a motorbike her parents have one each and they might appreciate this card!!!!

The image is from Hanna Stamps, Route 66 set and is great fun to colour with Copics.
The designer paper is by Junkitz from their 6 x 6 salsa pad. The tiny cut out cupcakes are also from this pad.
Flowers by Prima marketing. Brad from Lasting Impressions.
Sakura white souffle pen.
Ticket corner punch by Stampin up.
Ribbon by Creative Impressions.
Yellow, turqoise and crystal stickles.




3 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable Card! Love the white accents that you add to your coloring!

Kristine said...

How clever to add those cupcakes on the ground :D LOVE IT!!

dime store daze said...

Love this card... as I looked further in your blog ... all your cards are just rockin....