Saturday, 12 April 2008

Gardener's know all the best dirt!!



~With the weather turning a little better - well sunshine followed by hail stones!!!, I thought I would do a little project with a Spring theme.
I love the Garden Riley but I also love my new Lockhart stamps from Ellen Hutson of the gardening clogs and sentiment.

My old fav, the tree backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms came out again and inked with Adirondack oregano it was a good background for Riley and the tag.

Accessories: nestabilities, dewdrops, ribbon by Mayarts, flower from Prima marketing.

Not sure who is going to get this little set but it is all ready for some cellophane wrap and a ribbon!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Great coloring work, love this. He fits so well in there. Careful of the post above.... Generally haven't been good when they leave a link.

Silli said...

very pretty, I love the coloring! It`s great!

Mary Duffek said...

Your tag and box are adorable. Lovey your coloring! (Check your blog several times a week of inspriation!) Many blessings!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What an adorable set Mandy!!! I love the gardener clogs too!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic project! I need to get some Riley stamps... so cute! TFS!