Friday, 18 April 2008

Hanna cleans up!

I love the "Domestic Goddess" set from Hanna Stamps and the sentiment is perfect for all the diehard stampers out there.

I thought I would take the opportunity to photograph a little bit more of the process and the materials as I created these cards.

This card was designed for Card Positioning systems sketch challenge, CPS #60. ( I actually found it a bit tricky but this will have to do!!!)

The paper is from Junkitz 6x6 salsa pad and I used one sheet to complete both cards. The copic colours I used are photographed below.
Ribbon is from Mayarts.
Twinkle stickers from A muse for her necklace.
Lime stickles for the feather duster.
SU circle punches


This was the second card I made using the leftover piece of dotty paper. The dewdrops are actually all a lemon colour but take on different hues on the dotty paper.

The small clip is from Paperchase.
Dotty ribbon is Mayarts.
Dewdrops from Robin's nest. (now in stock at Mill House Crafts).
Janome mini sewing machine. (I'm using it more often as I have it sitting out all the time. When I packed it away in it's box after use, I was too lazy to drag it out when I needed it!)

I hope you like this longer than normal post and I'll try and remember to photograph as I go along in the future!

6 comments:

Mel said...

I just love everything about these cards.

Vicki said...

More gorgeous cards, lovely bright 'n' fresh colours. Really enjoy visiting your blog, I stumbled across via crafty blogs. Love how you colour your images. xx vicki xx

Anabelle said...

Super cute cards!! Love your take on the CPS sketch. Your coloring is superb!

~dawne said...

What cute, cute cards. Very talented with the rubber stamps too!!

debby4000 said...

stunning card, love the stamp and the papers.

Charity Hassel said...

your work is beautiful! like your take on the cps sketch!