Thursday, 17 April 2008

The perfect package!

This is another image from the Hanna Stamps "packages" set. You might recall the girl wrapping a package from a previous post.
They layout was inspired by the wonderfully talented Cindy Haffner. Click on her name to see lots of examples in her gallery over at Splitcoaststampers.
I used my square scalloped nestability and folded some Fancy Pants designer paper and only allowed the die to cut on 3 sides so that I would have a fold. I then punched the circles with the large side of my crop-a-dile.
I used various nestabilities for the circles in the centre.
"Surprise" is from the "Things Hanna would say" pack by Hanna Stamps and I thought it would look good as a flower centre with a largish prima flower, highlighted with dots and lime stickle.
The ribbon is a lovely apple green solid dotty ribbon by Creative Impressions and I like the turquoise in it too :)

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Amanda I was looking in the gallery and your card caught my eye, I went to your blog to get a better look, what a surprise to see my name. I love your card, it's so sweet, great coloring. I love all your gallery it is a rockin'.