Thursday, 5 June 2008

Friends FURever!!!

First off, I want to apologise for not posting for so long. My eldest sister is v. ill and underwent an operation on the 28th and we've been spending quite a bit of time visiting her in hospital hence my disappearance from blogland.
She's still in hospital and probably will be for at least another week so bear with me as I get back in to creating and blogging.




As you already know, My Favorite Things is one of my fav stamp companies and this is one of their latest mini sets, "Friends Furever" which is lots of fun to colour. (Mini sets are £6.99 at my shop).

Can you spot my other latest purchases??
Gorgeous dotty zesty paper by A muse. I also have it in green and pink.
The orange stitched grosgrain which is perfect for the paper is by A muse and now also in stock with about 8 other colours!!
The wide 1" ribbon is fabulous and also available in lime with blue stitching but with more colourways arriving soon.

Accessories - Turquoise stickles, rectangle nestability, white souffle pen and of course my COPICS.


If you're looking for more inspiration on how you could use this set, check out these fantastic samples over on Splitcoaststampers.

Stampowl
Cindy-Haffner
cwilliams
flaxychick

There are lots more samples, just search "friends furever" in the gallery home page.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet card. I may have to order this set. Hope your sister is feeling better soon.