Monday, 11 August 2008

"Sisters" Sandra Kuck

This was my first time trying out a Sandra Kuck image which is relatively new from Cornish Heritage Farms. There have been 2 more releases since this one which is called "Sisters". I have 4 sisters and I have 2 daughters so I couldn't NOT give it a go!

I got this new paper from Fancy pants which looks like old faded fabric and I thought this image would complement it. I chose my dress colours from the muted flower colours on the DP.


I coloured the main image with some very pale muted Copics and highlighted with my white Inksentials pen from Ranger. I thought this was pretty effective on the hair and for highlighting the dress folds.

"Sisters" by Cornish Heritage Farms (Sandra Kuck range).
Sentiment from Kim Hughes set from CHF too.
Designer paper is by Fancy Pants, Sweet Pea collection. Both sides were used here.
Ruffled ribbon and gingham (2 widths) by Mayarts.
Rectangular nestabilities.
Buttons from my stash.

6 comments:

Rach said...

oh my word....this is stunning. you have done an absolutly fabulous job on the colouring....beautiful. hugs rachxx

Marlou said...

a really beautiful stamp Mandy and you made a beautiful card using it :) x

Scrap with the soul said...

I like your card. Is Beutiful. You are a winner of awards in my blog.
Congratulations.

Mel said...

This is just fab, I have left you something on my blog as I just love yours :0)

Jessica said...

How beautiful! I love your card!

Shirley said...

Precious!