Saturday, 11 October 2008

For Father - SU

My friend Judith is a SU demonstrator and she kindly shared some stamps with me last week.
This image is one from the "For Father" set.


There is a great sentiment with this set but for this card I chose to write my own!
The yellow dotty paper and ribbon are both A muse and the lace punch is by Fiskars.
Coloured with copics and apples glazed with Judikins Amazing glaze.

Little close up.
Just another take on the same image but using little scraps of paper and ribbon I had on my desk.

12 comments:

Marlou said...

Mandy, these are stunning, your colouring is outstanding!!! I have 17 copics now {LOL} hope you are well :) x

Crystal B said...

This is gorgeous! I love the little heart charm and the use of the punches! Of course, the coloring is AWESOME!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, love your coloring, love this card.

Shirley said...

Wow, Mandy, love the way you painted the image and the glazed areas too!

amazingpapergrace.com said...

These are amazing!! You Copics skills are awesome!!
--Becca

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card ,such a work of art ,love it ,Dawnxxx

Chriss Rollins said...

Love your cards and your tutorials.Thank you.
Chriss x

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful!!! I love your coloring! Awesome cards!!!!

Kristen Hermanny said...

This card is awesome! I love the ribbon, I love the glazing, I love your paper choices, I love the lace border. I have been looking at these borders and don't have any. Now I want some. xxx

Jessica said...

Amanda, these cards are stunning!!! Your coloring is amazing - those images just POP off my computer screen. I can only imagine how much more stunning they must be in person.

Cindy Major said...

Oh my gosh, the way you colored the apple crate is gorgeous! It's probably the most beautiful card I've seen done with this set!

Great job!
Cindy

Anesha said...

Fab card, love the glaze on the apples and the colouring is great.